We offer live, hands on performance training. Each attendee learns by doing, by performing real professional task's.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).The CAPM is an entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with less project experience, the CAPM is intended to demonstrate candidates’ understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) offers several globally recognized certifications in project management and the Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) certification is a great way to jump-start a career in the field. For those without the necessary experience to meet the prerequisites for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, gaining the CAPM certification can help demonstrate a commitment to the project management profession and add credibility.
Our CAPM certification training gives beginners an overview of core project manager philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by the project manager Institute (PMI®). The course covers the fundamental concepts of project management and its processes, preparing you for the CAPM certification exam.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Project Management (6%)
- Chapter 2 Project Environment (6%)
- Chapter 3 Role of the Project Manager (7%)
- Chapter 4 Project Integration Management (9%)
- Chapter 5 Project Scope Management (9%)
- Chapter 6 Project Schedule Management (9%)
- Chapter 7 Project Cost Management (8%)
- Chapter 8 Project Quality Management (7%)
- Chapter 9 Project Resource Management (8%)
- Chapter 10 Project Communication Management (10%)
- Chapter 11 Project Risk Management (8%)
- Chapter 12 Project Procurement Management (4%)
- Chapter 13 Project Stakeholder Management (9%)
Test Score and time frame:
150 multiple-choice exam questions that will need to be completed within three hours. Once you have passed the exam, you must retake the exam every five years to be able to keep using the credentials.
It is a common perception that you may pass the exam if you score above 61%. However, no one can guarantee the accuracy of this. Therefore, I suggest you aim for over 70% on your CAPM certification exam.This is a safe target and many experts suggest aiming for this score.