We offer live, hands on performance training. Each attendee learns by doing, by performing real professional task's.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is an entry-level credential designed to give professionals getting started as Scrum practitioners an understanding of the project management methodology. The certification process provides candidates with an understanding of Scrum values, which emphasize teamwork, accountability and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal.
Professionals who have earned the CSM can fill the role of either Scrum Master or Scrum team member. Although SCRUM Masters manage how information is exchanged, they typically play the role of servant leaders who help the self-organizing, self-managing team members reach their goals.
The CSM certification gives individuals access to a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance and member-only resources such as access to local user groups and online social networks, in addition to discounts on events. In addition to the CSM, Scrum Alliance offers other entry-level Scrum-related certifications, including the Certified Scrum Product Owner and the Certified Scrum Developer.At the next certification level is the Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Professional, followed by the more advanced Certified Scrum Coach and Certified Scrum Trainer. The organization also offers the Certified Agile Leadership program, a credential based on both education and validated practice.
- After completing your Certified ScrumMaster training, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ll help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Through the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artifacts.
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement