We offer live, hands on performance training. Each attendee learns by doing, by performing real professional task's.
This official Microsoft five-day Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (20740) course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.The 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam is one of the three exams required to get your Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016 Certification. This 70-740 study guide was created to help you find materials to study, and ace the exam. I will share both free and paid options, whether books, video training or simply links to articles and blog posts. I will not share any dumps as those are against the Microsoft Terms of Service, and by using dumps, we decrease the value of our certifications.
- Microsoft Official Course (MOC) content
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Prepare for Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Eligible to use with your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation
- Create and manage deployment images
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations
Exam detail and Passing Score:
Candidates for this exam are involved with the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates perform general installation tasks, including installing and configuring Nano Server, as well as creating and managing images for deployment. Candidates should have experience with local and server storage solutions including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The candidates should also be familiar with managing Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.Exam 70-740 includes such topics as: install Windows Servers in host and compute environments, implement high availability, and maintain and monitor server environments.
The passing score does not mean that you must answer 80 percent of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam. The actual percentage varies from exam to exam and may be more or less than 80 percent.