We offer live, hands on performance training. Each attendee learns by doing, by performing real professional task's.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is to introduce you to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide you with an understanding of the common language and key concepts, and to show you how your organization and your work can improve with the ITIL 4 guidance. The Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the higher ITIL 4 qualifications.
ITIL v3 Foundation introduced candidates to the key elements, concepts and terminology found in ITIL. On 28 February 2019 AXELOS launched the ITIL 4 Foundation certification level.The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
AXELOS has introduced ITIL update with focus on integrating ITIL guidance with best practices from the worlds of DevOps, Agile, and Lean. The updated ITIL4 includes practical guidance on how to shape and tailor your IT management strategy in the increasingly complex modern environment.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
ITIL 4 Certification Scheme:
Test Score and time frame:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration