We offer live, hands on performance training. Each attendee learns by doing, by performing real professional task's.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions
This session covers Module 8, 9 and 10 of QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification. Module 8 of QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification looks at the key activities that ProAdvisors are likely to perform when working with a client’s QuickBooks Online company at end of period. Module 9 looks at the inner workings of QuickBooks Online’s automated sales tax and how it uses data to calculate state and local tax liabilities. Module 10 outlines the most important considerations and steps when planning a conversion from Desktop or from other systems to QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize best practice identifying and troubleshooting issues with Undeposited Funds.
- Identify best practice when working with the Write Off functionality in QuickBooks Online.
- Recognize the steps to identify and troubleshoot over or understated A/R or A/P.
- State the options and processes available within QuickBooks Online to prepare 1099-MISC.
- Identify how QuickBooks tracks taxes collected and paid.
- Identify how location and other factors are used to identify sales tax liabilities.
- Recognize how to create tax-only transactions and adjustments.
- Recognize how to make an adjustment to a sales and/or purchase tax payment.
- Recognize considerations when using the QuickBooks Data Conversion Tool.
- Identify when to start a new QuickBooks company by entering beginning balances.
- Recognize when and how to purge data in QuickBooks Online
- Level: Advanced
- Prerequisites: QuickBooks Online 2018 Certified
- Delivery Method: Group-live internet
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications – Non-Technical
- Course Length: 3 hours
Test Score and time frame:
|Test Detail||. The Exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and simulations|
|Passing Score||75% (37 out of 50 questions)|